Sell Your Boat
Our goal is to sell you boat as quickly and efficiently as possible, for the highest attainable value. We have an incredible following and a solid client base. In addition our listings can be matched with buyers around the world. Our brokers are Florida licensed and seasoned professionals, who have the tools and experience to determine what your boat is worth in today's market.
- To ensure a timely sale, it is necessary to ask a fair market price. Our resources allow us to tap into the sold boat market, where the general public does not have access to this information.
- Our professional brokers will explain what strategy we will use to market your vessel for sale. In addition to the world wide web, we occasionally will list the boat through various print and electronic media vehicles, for maximum coverage.
- We will photograph and prepare your vessel listing for sale with complete details, including any current maintenance details and updates to the yacht.
- Once qualified with your broker, the general public will have access to view your vessel by appointment only. Then the broker has the responsibility to follow-up and report any feedback to you.
- We are going to advise you of any improvements that need to be completed in order to have curb-side appeal to a buyer. This may include cleaning on a weekly maintenance schedule, paint touch up and/or repairs. We also will inform the seller if we identify any possible problems during the course of our showings.
- We will look-out for your best interest. Any legal documentation that needs to be processed in order to list your (foreign) vessel will be recommended. We have all the necessary forms and contacts at our fingertips, to ensure that the sale of your vessel is conducted professionally and smoothly.
- Sea Trial and Survey: Once a contract has been submitted and price agreed upon, the buyer will require a survey for purchase. Your responsibility to the buyer is to provide a captain to operate your vessel for a satisfactory trial run. The boat will also need to go to a boat yard in order to haul out the vessel and inspect the running gear and hull. The buyer is responsible for the yard and surveyor fees.
- We are here to sell your boat. We will advise you of any deficiencies after the survey, and to negotiate and keep the deal moving smoothly to a close.